Where we came from.
DuraServ traces its origins back to 2001 when Southern Acquisitions started with Southern Dock Products and Just-Rite Equipment and operated 4 locations in Dallas TX, Houston TX, Atlanta GA and Windsor NJ.
Since then, the company has grown steadily through organic growth and a series of strategic acquisitions. DuraServ was formed in 2016 as a result of our expanding service business to better serve our customers with large and often multiple facilities operating on a national scale.
Vince Sullivan, President and Jamie Gibbs, Chairman
• John Brooker Appointed Executive Vice President
• Expanded to Orlando, FL (acquired; originally founded in 1978 under the name JBMathews) – Visit Site
• Expanded to Sterling, VA (acquired; originally founded in 1980 under the name Cristar Garage Door and Controls Inc.) – Visit Site
• Expanded to Baltimore, MD (acquired; originally founded in 1961 under the name McCleary Franz Co.) – Visit Site
• Expanded to San Antonio, TX (acquired; originally founded in 2001 under the name Equipment, Service and Install) – Visit Site