Fire-rated service door model 634 is a large fire door with UL, ULC and FM ratings for 1-1/2 hr, 3hr labels. Additional 4 hr UL and oversized labels available. Doors over 18 feet high must be certified by FM. The FireKing® Model 634 rolling fire-rated service door offers superior protection wherever a listed fire door is required.
Additional safety and protection features are available, including: Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns and strobes.
Fire door slats are available in curved or flat profile in either galvanized or stainless steel. Galvanized slats are finished with a rust-inhibitive, roll-coating process that incorporates baked-on prime paint, and a baked-on polyester top coat of gray, tan, white or brown. Stainless steel slats are manufactured with a No. 4 brushed finish.
Actual door color may vary from the digital representation shown here. Actual color samples are available by request through your Overhead Door™ Distributor.
Powder Coat Color Options
PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification. PowderGuard® Textured finish, a thicker, more scratch resistant coat, is available in 11 colors providing enhanced scratch resistance as well as aiding in hiding the dirt and blemishes that often occur in commercial environments.
- Factory Mutual (FM) label optional
- Operation: push-up, chain hoist, crank and electric motor (RHX® or RSX®)
- Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device
- FireLite® vision lites
- UL-listed brush-type smoke seals
- Flame baffle system (required for FM label)
- Smoke detectors
- Horns and horns with strobes
- Cylinder locking bottom bar with mortise cylinder
- Wind load (FBC, TDI, Miami-Dade)
- PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification.
- PowderGuard® Zinc and PowderGuard® Weathered finishes