Fire-rated service door model 631 is a smaller fire door with UL/ULC ratings. The FireKing® Model 631 rolling fire-rated service door offers superior protection wherever a small UL listed fire door is required.
Additional safety and protection features are available, including: Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns and strobes.
Fire door slats are available in curved or flat profile in either galvanized steel. Galvanized slats are finished with a rust-inhibitive, roll-coating process that incorporates baked-on prime paint, and a baked-on polyester top coat of gray, tan, white or brown.
Actual door color may vary from the digital representation shown here. Actual color samples are available by request through your Overhead Door™ Distributor.
Powder Coat Color Options
PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification. PowderGuard® Textured finish, a thicker, more scratch resistant coat, is available in 11 colors providing enhanced scratch resistance as well as aiding in hiding the dirt and blemishes that often occur in commercial environments.
- Operation: push-up, chain hoist, crank and electric motor (RHX® or RSX®)
- Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device
- FireLite® vision lites (F265 slat profile only)
- UL-listed brush-type smoke seals
- Smoke detectors
- Horns and horns with strobes
- Cylinder locking bottom bar with mortise cylinder
- Wind load (FBC, TDI, Miami-Dade)
- PowderGuard® Premium powder coat finish options are available in approximately 200 colors as well as custom matching to specification.
- PowderGuard® Zinc and PowderGuard® Weathered finishes