Key Accounts Administrator
Want to work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff? DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $100 million company. We have grown from 180 to 290+ employees over the last 2 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer. Great opportunity for an individual accustomed to working in a service industry. Service industry could be anything from hospitality to material handling. The right individual must have the ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment and not get flustered. The Key Accounts Team is a very team centric group who rely on each other for the success of their department.
Key Accounts Team Members work in a collaborative environment to fulfill all internal administrative needs for DuraServ national key accounts. This includes coordinating and updating work schedules with DuraServ offices and sub-contractors; entry, pricing and billing of work orders; and ordering parts and equipment from suppliers. All duties must be met with a sense of urgency, and sound judgment must be exercised to ensure business is conducted in the best interest of DuraServ and our Key Account customers. Key Accounts Team Members report to the Key Accounts Manager.
- Maintain good working relationships with sub-contractors and DuraServ branches.
- Ensure scheduling and work order backlog updates are communicated to customers
- Ensure work orders are responded to, completed and invoiced as quickly as possible.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers and contractors.
- Use discretion and trained judgment to prepare pricing transmittal's and invoices, ensuring contracts, agreements and purchase orders with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors are carried out correctly and in accordance with guidelines.
- Negotiate with suppliers and contractors in a fair manner to ensure the interests of DuraServ and our Key Account customers are served.
- Perform "on call" job duties during evenings, weekend and holidays as needed.
- Develop and share new ideas for improvement with the team.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group environment with a "time-sharing" attitude.
- Energetic and flexible
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of essential software packages, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Must be able to execute a task while simultaneously working on another.
Commensurate with experienceEmployment Application Back to careers