Inside Sales Representative
Are you a motivated individual in search of a fulfilling career opportunity? American Rollup Door, Tampa, a division of DuraServ Corp. is a company willing to invest in your professional development and reward your performance. We want to cultivate you to become a successful Inside Sales Representative to estimate and sell overhead doors and loading dock equipment. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent college graduate who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and is a good listener with a strong desire to learn the loading dock and door business and build a successful sales career.
- Support our existing customers through by phone, email and in-person visits
- Prepare quotes, estimates, and proposals
- Present alternatives and options to your customer
- Answer questions, provide information, and follow-up
- Write up the order for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve goals
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Good communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to interact professionally with suppliers and customers
- Strong and resilient sales work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
Who Is DuraServ?
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $135+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 18 to 400+ employees over the last 2 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Send resumes to: email@example.comEmployment Application Back to careers