Field Service Technician, Loading Docks and Doors
Are you a motivated individual in search of a fulfilling career opportunity? Overhead S. Florida, a division of DuraServ Corp., is a company willing to invest in your technical development and reward your performance. We are looking for an experienced field service technician to repair and install dock levelers, sectional overhead doors, rolling steel doors, commercial high speed door, swing doors and loading dock equipment.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Minimum 5 years experience
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Depends on experience
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
- Company provided truck including gas card that can be taken home
- Cell phone and tablet
Who Is DuraServ?
Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff.
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $135+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 65 to 400+ employees. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Send resumes to: email@example.comEmployment Application Back to careers