Field Service Technician
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff!
Overhead Door located in Austin, TX, a division of DuraServ, is hiring for a Field Service Technician.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for servicing customers with dock and door maintenance and installation. The Technician ensures a safe environment, provides good customer service, and installs and maintains equipment.
- Follows daily schedule as defined by coordinator
- Announces themselves at client site for safety and security purposes.
- Performs maintenance and/or installs the following for DuraServ customers;
Levelers vehicle restraints
air bag levelers
power and high-speed doors
lift platforms/vertical lifts
- Follows all operational procedures when installing and maintaining doors.
- Ensures a safe environment by monitoring the dock area and clearing debris, tools, and equipment.
- Follows all safety procedures
- Maintains truck to ensure it is in good working
- Utilizes tech support for trouble shooting.
- Documents all work performed thoroughly.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Displays initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Professional and presentable appearance.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Works well in a fast-paced pressure oriented environment.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Exhibits sound judgment.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Exhibits strong mechanical skills with a minimum of two+ years of technical experience.
High School Degree or Equivalent
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
- Company paid benefits include life insurance, short term and long-term disability
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $140 million company. We have grown from 180 to 500+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing our customers.
Email resumes to: email@example.comEmployment Application Back to careers