Entry Level Field Service Technician
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff with great company benefits!
Overhead Door S. Florida, a division of DuraServ, has multiple positions open for entry level Field Service Technician Apprentices for our Miramar, FL office. DuraServ is one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States with 22 locations and 400+ employees. Visit our website, www.durasurvcorp.com.
The successful candidate will be mechanically inclined, comfortable working with hand tools, working at up to 40' heights, working outside, have a great attitude and desire to learn our business.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Entry level, no experience required
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid driver’s license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Must pass drug test and background check screening
- Up to $15/hour
- Complete benefits package including 401K offered with company match
Send resumes to: email@example.comEmployment Application Back to careers