Corporate Recruiting Specialists
DuraServ is hiring a Corporate Recruiting Specialist to work in our Corporate office. As Corporate Recruiting Specialist, you will play an important role partnering with our division and management leaders throughout our organization. This exciting new position gives the successful Corporate Recruiting Specialist the opportunity to design and implement recruiting strategies for the entire company. DuraServ is growing and this role is instrumental in the growth and success of the company.
- Perform all recruiting process activities from position opening to position closure
- Researching new sources for talent
- On boarding new employees
- 5+ years recruiting experience in manufacturing or construction
- Possess the ability to work with all levels for Management
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking
- Superior customer service skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Maintain and keep highly confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
$55K plus bonus, commensurate with experience
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K.
Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff!
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.Employment Application Back to careers